1. Where are you located? My cake studio is located at 101 West Street, Vernon, CT. I do not have a storefront location. All cakes are made to order and hand delivered or available for pick up. Depending on your location will determine delivery fee.
2. Do you provide cake/cupcake stands? Yes! I have a few different options. Please call or email to discuss availability and rental fees.
3. Can you make Gluten-Free or Vegan Cake? I can offer Gluten-Free Cakes. However, I use real butter, milk and eggs in my batters and buttercream. I do not offer Vegan or Dairy-Free Cakes.
4. What is the best way to get a hold of you? Either email pastrybagcakeco@gmail. com or 860-550-0352. Your time is valuable, I like to respond right away or as soon as I am available.
5. How far in advance should I place a order? People typically book orders 4-6 weeks prior to the due date. You can hold a future spot anytime with a $50.00 deposit.
6. Do you have a retail shop? I currently do not have a retail storefront. I have access to a commercial kitchen where all my baking is prepared.
7. Are you licensed by the State of Connecticut? Yes I am. I get regular inspections and follow food safety procedures to make sure your products are safe and wholesome. I am servsafe certified.
8. What are your hours? By appointment. To schedule a appointment please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond as soon as possible.
9. Do you ship? Not at this time.
10. Do you produce products with allergens? I produce products that contain wheat, soy, milk and dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, and coconut. While I take the upmost care in preventing cross contamination of allergens, I cannot guarantee that products can be free of any of the above allergens. If you have an allergy and order from me, please advise me .
11. Pick up or delivery? You can pick up your order on a mutually agreed upon date and time. I do offer delivery for an additional charge. Delivery starts at $25.00 and increases the further I have to drive from the studio. If you are interested in delivery, let me know the venue address and I will quote the delivery fee. If you choose pickup you must schedule a time. A FLAT surface in your vehicle is recommended. Once you have taken possession of the cake, I am not responsible for any damage. Please consider delivery if you do not have a FLAT surface or if you have tiered cakes.
12. Forms of Payment accepted? Cash, Check and Credit Cards.
13. Do you require a deposit? Yes. A $50.00 deposit fee is required to hold a spot, which is deducted from the final balance due. Final payment is due 10 days prior to the due date. A invoice will be sent to your email. You are able to pay online. If you wish to pay cash please let me know and we can make arrangements.
If you have any questions that was not answered above, please email at or call 860-550-0352