Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located? My cake studio is located at 101 West Street, Vernon, CT. I do not have a storefront location. All cakes are made to order and hand delivered or available for pick up. Depending on your location will determine delivery fee.
2. Do you provide cake/cupcake stands? Yes! I have a few different options. Please call or email to discuss availability and rental fees.
3. Can you make Gluten-Free or Vegan Cake? I can offer Gluten-Free Cakes. However, I use real butter, milk and eggs in my batters and buttercream. I do not offer Vegan or Dairy-Free Cakes.
4. What is the best way to get a hold of you? Either email pastrybagcakeco@gmail. com or 860-550-0352. Your time is valuable, I like to respond right away or as soon as I am available.
5. How far in advance should I place a order? I book 2 weeks to 2 months in advance. 6 months for weddings.
6. Do you have a retail shop? I currently do not have a retail storefront. I have access to a commercial kitchen where all my baking is prepared.
7. Are you licensed by the State of Connecticut? Yes I am. I get regular inspections and follow food safety procedures to make sure your products are safe and wholesome. I am servsafe certified.
8. What are your hours? By appointment. To schedule a appointment please email at email@example.com. I will respond as soon as possible.
9. Do you ship? Not at this time.
10. Do you produce products with allergens? I produce products that contain wheat, soy, milk and dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, and coconut. While I take the upmost care in preventing cross contamination of allergens, I cannot guarantee that products can be free of any of the above allergens. If you have a allergy and order from me, please advise me .
11. Do you deliver? Yes. I offer free delivery within 5 miles of the cake studio. A delivery fee will apply to all other areas.
12. Forms of Payment accepted? Cash, Check and Credit Cards.
13. Do you require a deposit? Yes. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. If you are unsure of your design and want me to hold the date for you a $50.00 non-refundable fee will apply.
If you have any questions that was not answered above, please email at or call 860-550-0352